Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What is Swagbucks?



You will see me post a lot of Swagbucks codes.  You might ask what is Swagbucks?  Why should I join Swagbucks?  How do I earn Swagbucks?  This is post is to answer all those questions.

If you are going to participate in Swagbucks, I thought I would let you know all the ways I earn swagbucks.

Log into your account and do the following everyday to earn Swagbucks:

Go to the "Earn" tab and do the following:

1.  Click on "Daily Polls" and answer their daily poll question for 1 Swagbuck.

2.  Click on "NOSO" - no obligation special offers.  It will take you to a page where you will see a big red dot, click on the red dot to get started.  Once you click on the red dot it will take you to some pages with special offers.  I always click "skip" until I get to the end (ranging from 3-5 pages) and then I get 2 Swagbucks.

3.  Download the Swagbucks toolbar and every time you log on to the internet you will get 1 Swagbuck.

4.  You can watch "Swagbucks TV".  You will have to watch 10 videos to get 3 Swagbucks.

Other ways to earn Swagbucks

1.  Use Swagbucks as one of your search engines.  I usually get on Swagbucks and search 3-6 things.  I usually get 7-12 Swagbucks for searching every day.  I don't use the Swagbucks search engine as my main search engine.  I use it until I get the Swagbucks.

2.    I  click on "Special Offers" under the "Earn" tab.  They have different tabs there like Gwallet, Trialpay, Gambit, and SuperRewards.   I hardly ever do any special offers.  However, I will click on each tab and see if there are videos to watch.  They give you Swagbucks ranging from 1-4 swagbucks just for letting the video play.  I do not let the kids watch/see them because some of them have scantily clad women in them.  Some videos are just commercials. 

3.  **This is not currently available, but they often take it off for a bit and then put it back under "Special Offers" so I am including it so you know what it is.** Under "Special Offer" there is a tab called "Ad Reward".  Usually every day there are commercials you can watch for 1 Swagbuck each.  During these commercials two different numbers will run across the screen.  At the end of the commercial, you have type the numbers you saw.  They do this so they know you watched the commercial.  Enter the numbers correctly and you will receive 1 Swagbuck for each video.

4.  At random times, there will be a Swagbuck Code Hunt.  You will have a limited time to find a Swagbuck code and enter it for a specific amount of Swagbucks.  For instance you might have to look around on Swagbucks Facebook page for a code that might something like this:   FACeBoKXXXX (the XXXX will be different letters or numbers for everyone because each person has their own code).  You will have anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours (or longer) to enter the code on Swagbucks for Swagbucks.  You will log into your account and enter the code in the Account Summary box where it says "Enter Your Swag Code".  Swagcodes are case sensitive and you have to make sure there are no spaces before or after the code. 

5.  You can earn Swagbucks ranging from 25-200 Swagbucks by completing "Trusted Surveys" under the "Earn" tab.  If you screen out of a Trusted Survey, you will get 1 Swagbuck just for trying. 

6.  You can play Swagbucks Games under the "Earn" tab.  You will randomly win the Swagbucks.

8.   Under the "Earn" tab, you can complete certain tasks for Swagbucks.  They are tasks like look up business addresses or find a correct website address.  The Swagbucks awarded are different for each task.

9.  If you purchase daily deals from sites like Groupon, Living Social, or Eversave, always check the "Daily Deals" tab under the "Earn" tab.  Sometimes you can go through Swagbucks to purchase your daily deal and earn Swagbucks.

10.  Invite/Refer your friends.  They will get Swagbucks just for signing up.  You will earn Swagbucks when they win Swagbuck while searching.

You can have 1 account per adult in your house. 

I love to redeem my Swagbucks for Amazon.com gift cards.  450 Swagbucks will get you a $5 Amazon.com gift card.  I save them up for Christmas at the end of the year!  There are a lot of other things you can redeem your Swagbucks for like Starbucks! :)  Even if you just do the daily things you can earn FREE Starbucks!  How great is that?  So far this year I have earned $250 in Amazon.com gift card from Swagbucks!!!

Okay I think that's it.  If you have any questions leave a comment. I'll be happy to answer any questions. 

If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, you can through this referral link here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment