Monday, January 28, 2013

Select Homeland Grocery Stores Will Double 2 & 3 Like Coupons


This is very exciting news for couponers who shop at Homeland grocery stores.  I read Simple Saving Savvy's post about it and I may have let out a little scream that slightly scared my daughter too. 

You already know that Homeland grocery stores allow us to double one like coupon up to $1.  This means a .50 off coupon will double and take a $1 off.  Select Homeland grocery stores will allowing you to double 2 like coupons or double 3 like coupons.  This will start Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013.  So far there is no end date for this promotion. 

Here is a list of the store participating:

Stores that will Double THREE like coupons:
  • Ardmore – 205 N Commerce St
  • Oklahoma City – 107th & South Penn
  • Chickasha – 759 W Grand Ave
  • Cleveland – 501 N Broadway St
  • Edmond – 2205 W. Edmond Road
  • Haysville , KS
Stores that will Double TWO like coupons:
  • Mustang – 115 E.Hwy 152
  •  Yukon – 11241 W. Reno Ave AND 2400 S Cornwell Dr
So there you have it.  I'm very excited.  Last year, my local Homeland went from allowing us conduct two transactions down to just one.  I ended up couponing less just because I had to make more trips.  This will help with that and help me build my stockpile back up.  Yeah!  

If you have any additional information you'd like to share, please leave a comment and I'll update the post.

Thanks Simple Saving Savvy!

      No comments:

      Post a Comment